Back in stock!
- Aluminum Panels have blind standoffs, nice clean look. 2mm Anodized aluminum
- Added switch for putting the I2C pull ups in or out of the circuit
- Lower profile jacks to better accommodate different thickness panels
- MINI USB jack running in parallel to the micro on the teensy for a more rugged connection
- 16 60mm faders
- sixteen CCs over USB-midi
- sixten CCs over minijack midi (with switch to swap between standards)
- sixteen 0-5V CV output jacks, one per channel.
- I2C: monome-style I2C protocol over TRS (tip is SDA, ring is SCL), works with Monome Teletype; also, I2C MASTER mode, works with monome Ansible, ER-301, TXo, etc (may require firmware patching or modification to connected device).
Power from 5V micro-usb into Teensy on left-hand side, or from your computer.
Toggle switch allows you to swap between 'Arturia/Novation' (tip is current source) and 'Korg/Makenoise' (ring is current source) standards; board is labelled such.
Panel, PCB & Schematic provided by Infovore
Panels and electronic schematics/layouts/gerber files are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 4.0.
Firmware is licensed under the MIT License.